Henderson Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Henderson Rental Property
Think of us as your property management and real estate partner. Let us deal with the not so glamorous role of property manager so you have more time to focus on the everyday things you enjoy doing instead.
We have a team of dedicated and experienced professionals. We use a consultative approach to listen and communicate with our tenants and property owners.
The net result is a customized web strategy designed specifically for your needs.
We know what it takes to be successful and are here to help you achieve all that you can. We have the expertise to help you grow your business!
Benefits of using Ravago Group
- We develop and maintain relationships with owners who have multiple properties.
- We create dynamic tenant/property manager relationships.
- We leverage the latest internet marketing strategies to drive leads and find quality tenants. These tenants are pre-screened to ensure your homes are well-kept, maintained, and rent paid in a timely manner.
- We are committed to your success!
What we do as your Henderson Property Manager
- Application Process: We conduct an extensive screening on any potential tenants over 18 years of age. *Rental & eviction history verification *Background /criminal history check *Employment history verification
- Leasing Services: Fill your vacancies faster with our marketing experts working for you. We use a sophisticated assortment of advertising tools to reach the largest audience possible.
- 24/7 Maintenance: We filter tenant requests & coordinate with third party maintenance contractors and vendors. All vendors fully licensed, bonded and carry current insurance. *25% savings on labor and landscaping *30 Day billing for all repairs
- Collection of Rents: All Rents due on the 1st and transmitted to Landlord within 5-8 Business days. *Legal notices and service for non-payment of rent. *Professional Evictions processing. *We can have tenants evicted in less than 30 days.
- Property Inspections: We take pictures at time of the inspections. We inspect the property upon Move-In and Move-Out and as needed. We will email you with an update of your property including pictures of the property for your records.
- Full Property Accounting: *Monthly statements *Year-end tax reporting statements *Trust account maintenance and management
- Bi-Lingual Staff Available: English, Tagalog & Spanish speaking support staff increase potential tenant pool to non-English speaking market.
- HOA Interfacing: Handling of HOA violations including curing of violations and/or answering to complaints per HOA guidelines.
- Market Analysis: We will provide you with a market analysis for each property to determine if it's fair leasing market value and to strategize marketing efforts based on market competition. Upon listing and lease renewals.
More of What We Do
- We advertise the property for the rent in the Great Las Vegas Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This computer data reaches approximately 14,000 licensed Realtors who will assist us in renting your home. We have an aggressive internet marketing campaign and list homes in www.remax.com, homes.com (RE/MAX exclusive preferred partner) www.propertyware.com (our management software that feeds to 50 other marketing websites, , Automated Housing Referral Network www.ahrn.com (the official DOD rental home site that all military housing offices are using in Las Vegas to assist incoming military find rental property), and our website www.kenravago.com
- We have a sign and lockbox on your property within 24 hours of signing our management contract. Your home is listed in MLS within 48 hours (usually the same day).
- All potential tenants fill out an Application for Rental and we run credit checks with all 3 of the main credit repositories: Trans Union, Equifax, and Experian. We are an on-line customer of Propertyware, which gives us the capability to retrieve National Eviction Reports, Tenant Performance Reports, public records, and small claim judgments, sexual predator database, terrorist database, and collection referrals. Their turnaround time to us is less than 5 minutes!
- When required, we talk to the last Landlord and send a fax that has 5 basic questions: (1) have they given 30 days notice, (2) was their rent paid on time, (3) was the property maintained in good condition, (4) did you withhold any portion of their security deposit, and (5) would you rent to them again?
- When approved, we use the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS Residential Lease Agreement. This is a 16 page document that covers just about everything: term, rent. Late charges, security deposits, tenants responsibilities, access by Landlord, Key box authorization, property condition and maintenance, yard maintenance, repairs, prohibitions, security devices, smoke detectors, liability, default and acceleration of rents, abandonment, holdover, residential Landlord's liens, subletting, casualty loss, military clauses, special provisions, and list of addenda that are incorporated to the lease.
- The addendum includes, but is not limited to, the Application for Rental, Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form, Amendments, and Landlord's Rules and Regulations.
- The Inventory and Condition Form is a 3 page document that is their base-line on the condition of the property. It is to be completed within 72 hours of the move-in and failure of the tenant to return this form will be deemed as Tenant's acceptance of the property in clean and good condition. During our final walk-thru if we find a discrepancy that is not on the move-in form, it is the tenant's responsibility to correct it or we will have it done and deduct the expense from the security deposit (normal wear-and-tear accepted)
- We collect all rents for our clients and disburse the proceeds electronically through an E-Pay system. We will send you a complete accounting via your web portal on a monthly basis which will break down the funds on a month and annually basis, so you will always know how your property is performing.
- Our tenants are told in the Residential Lease Agreement that rent is due on the 1st of each month and late if it is not received by close of business on the 3rd. We inform all tenants that there is virtually no reason for rent to be late because we give them many options besides using the U.S. mail: (1) They can post date their check and mail it in as early as they would like (we never deposit until the date on the check), (2) E-pay system,(3) Hand deliver payment (we are open 7 days a week)
- We oversee all the repairs that are necessary on your property, both small and large. We have relationships with honest, reliable, and professional individuals/companies with years of experience. We generally handle the cost of the repairs with incoming rent and forward the proceeds to your bank account. We want our tenants to call us when there is a problem, because deferred maintenance will defeat the long range goal of selling the home and making a profit for our clients.
- It is very rare that we evict someone, because if you've done your job correctly before you give them the keys, you should " NOT" have problems. However, if we have to, we know all of the local JP Judges and the Constables. We know how to issue a Pay or Quit Notice, a Forcible Entry and Detainer Suit, and finally a Writ of Possession.
- The document that gives us "Power of Attorney" to do all these things is contained in the Residential Property Management Agreement, our "Contract". It is a document that spells out the duties and authority of the Broker. We sign a one year primary term that is automatically extended until either party gives 30 days written notice to terminate.
- I've just come to the conclusion that it is impossible to put down on paper, exactly what we do for our clients. So, let me finish with a little more of my personal philosophy: I don't believe you can effectively manage someone else's property unless you own or have owned some rental property yourself; otherwise, it is purely theoretical. Most Property Managers are salaried, stay with the company for a few years, do not own rental property or have never owned rentals themselves, have no idea what a 1031 exchange is, or how depreciation effects capital gains, let alone, what a Schedule E is. We know - because we're right smack in the middle of the action with you.
Our Management Pricing
- No set up fee
- No Hidden fees
- No Marketing fees
- Single family, townhomes & condos starting at 8% to 9% per month.
- No Fees until property is Rented
- One time Annual Fee of $50
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
You will need to execute our management contract, provide us with 3 house keys, two garage remotes, and mailbox key (if applicable). To take the first step toward renting your home, please INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES. A representative will contact you to setup a free consultation!
Inquire About Our Services
Nearly half a century ago during a visit to Southern Nevada, President John F. Kennedy predicted that the then fledgling City of Henderson was a "city of destiny." Little could he have known just how accurate a prediction he was making.
Henderson was actually "born in America's defense" ten years prior to its incorporation during World War II with the building of the Basic Magnesium Plant. The plant supplied the US War Department with magnesium for munitions and airplane parts. Former Mayor Jim Gibson's own grandfather, Fred Gibson, was one of the original engineers sent to Great Britain to learn the secret of creating the "miracle metal" which would eventually help the United States and the allies win the war.
However, in 1947, magnesium production was no longer necessary for defense and most of the 14,000 BMI employees moved away. Enrollment in the school system was reduced by two thirds and well over half the townsite houses, built to house plant workers, went vacant. In 1947 the United States War Asset Administration actually offered Henderson for sale as war surplus property.
In an effort to save the city, the Nevada Legislature spent a weekend visiting Henderson evaluating the possibility of state administration of Basic Magnesium. Within days of the visit, the legislators unanimously approved a bill giving the Colorado River Commission of Nevada the authority to purchase the industrial plants. Governor Vail Pittman signed the Bill on March 27, 1947, helping save Henderson from becoming war surplus property.
Areas We Serve